Teaching Opportunity for English professor in IDAS
The International Design school for Advanced Studies(IDAS), Seoul, Korea invites applications for a full time professor in English with appointment effective February 2004.
Full-time in English, one year appointment renewable
Teach lecture courses at a graduate level in listening, speaking, writing, reading and grammar.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree or Ph. D degree in English or education with teaching experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Everyday conversation(listening & speaking), writing & composition, grammar, reading and oral presentation.
- Salary and rank commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Pension and medical insurance
- January 24, 2004
Candidates must submit
- Letter of interest and statement of education philosophy
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of reference
- Certificate of graduation & transcript
- Certificate of working experience
- Working material related to English teaching
Where to apply
Academic Affairs Dept., International Design school for Advanced Studies
128-8, Yeongeon-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 110-770
For Additional Information